Menopause is an important time in life for women. Our menopause health check includes all the tests to give you a comprehensive picture of your health.
Who is it for?
Women over 50 years of age
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Full history taking + abdominal and pelvic examination
- BMI and blood pressure assessment
- Blood tests including
- Thyroid function test
- Fasting blood glucose
- Vitamin D levels
- Fasting lipid (cholesterol) profile
- CA125 (ovarian cancer screen)
- Urea and electrolytes
- Comprehensive report
- Direct access to consultant 24/7 for any urgent health concerns
The following tests can be added to a menopausal health check at an additional cost:
- Breast screening (mammogram or breast ultrasound)
- Bone density scan for osteoporosis
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £500 (Including consultation and blood tests)
To book an appointment now please call:
0207 10 11 700